Cedarwood, Cedrus deodara
This woody essential oil takes you back to ancient Egypt, where Cedarwood was used for a variety of purposes. The earthy aroma has been known to completely change the mood in a room, bringing about groundedness, humility, and a sense of connection with nature.
Aroma: Woody, Earthy, Rich
Country of Origin: India, Nepal
Plant Part: Wood
Consistency: Medium/Thick X Not recommended for use with Natural Mist
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Blend 2-5 drops of Cedarwood, Tea Tree, and Rosemary Essential Oils in a diffuser for an earthy, outdoors-like aroma.
- Add 2-3 drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil mixed with Sweet Almond Carrier Oil during workouts.
- Add a few drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil to a diffuser after a stressful day.
Topical: Dilute with Guru Nanda Fractionated Coconut Oil at a 2% dilution rate to avoid skin irritation. Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Soothing Shampoo: Mix 2-3 drops of Cedarwood and Tea Tree Essential Oils with 1 tablespoon of your favorite shampoo. Massage into your hair, and enjoy the effects.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application. Consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Quality and Purity Testing:
Every batch of Guru Nanda essential oil is put through the highest level of testing available for essential oil. This ensures that our essential oil is:
– 100% pure and natural
– Free from ANY synthetic or adulterated materials
– Has the correct aroma, appearance, and color