The Moist Aroma Tower XL is the world’s first open-top humidifier and essential oil aromatherapy diffuser. The Tower XL has a 2-liter water capacity, which is 20x the size of an average diffuser (100 ml). It is built with state-of-the-art, medical-grade white plastic to ensure no corrosion occurs. The unique patent-pending air funnel ensures smooth bubble mist flow, which results in a mist volume that is up to 10x the average diffuser. Fill it, shut it, and forget it. Due to its large tank size, the Tower XL can keep diffusing all night long filling your entire space with moist aroma. This means you can get a peaceful night’s sleep without having to wake up every couple of hours to refill the tank.
Large 2 Liter Water Capacity
Mist Lasts up to 10 Hours
– 2 Liters
Modes of Operation:
Press “+” Button: Increase Mist
Press “-” Button: Decrease Mist
Press “LED” Button: Turn On/Off LED
– White Tower 2 Liter Water Capacity Ultrasonic Diffuser
– U/L Certified Power Adapter
Overheating Protection + Auto Shut Off
– Standard Wall Plug
- Remove the lid and simply fill with water until slightly below the line, then add 10-20 drops of your favorite GuruNanda Essential Oils.
- Place the lid back on the diffuser.
- Press the power button once for continuous mode and color-changing lights.
- Press the “+” button to increase the mist. (Mist lasts up to 6-8 hours)
- Press the “-” button to decrease the mist. (Mist lasts up to 12 hours)
- Press the “LED” button to turn the color changing LED light on/off.
- To ensure the diffuser works properly, we recommend cleaning the diffuser between changing oils or every 3 days.
- Disconnect the diffuser unit from the power source before cleaning.
- Use a cloth to clean exterior part of the unit with water.
- Use a cotton swab or cloth to clean the water tank.
- Keep water from entering the vent.
- Do not use detergents, solvents or abrasive agents to clean the diffuser unit.
- Use the diffuser unit on a dry and even surface.
How It Works:
The ultrasonic diffuser creates vibrations that are carried to the surface where oil is floating. The oil floating on the top of the water gets broken down, and then diffused into the air, filling the surrounding space. The silent ultrasonic technology used in this diffuser will fill your environment with the stimulating effects of pure essential oils.
TOWER XL Guide to Successful Operation and Troubleshooting tips
This machine will work well if the floating piece is properly assembled. You only need 1 of the floating pieces installed at a time. The other 2, are just replacements to keep when needed.
If your machine is working with small mist volume or no mist, please check that the water tank cover is in place, and the floating piece is assembled correctly. You can push the + button to increase the mist flow.
When the power panel is blinking in red, that means you will need to pour more water into the tank. After blinking for 1 min, the diffuser will turn off automatically.
After filling with sufficient water volume (water must be above the silver dot – which is water level detector), press the power button. The machine will start misting after 10 secs. There are 3 different misting modes High/Medium/Low. By pressing “+” or “-” you are able to adjust the misting volume.
The LED button will allow you to switch between alternating color changing lights or to turn the lights OFF. Again, keep in mind that with insufficient water level the control panel button will keep blinking in red. With the Air Funnel and floating piece not properly assembled the diffuser can’t mist properly.
Control panel is powered by touching sensor, and touching control panel with wet hands might cause errors.
How Troubleshoot Your TOWER XL
If your machine constantly blinks red please try these tips as we have found the censor may need to be reset:
- Unplug the machine, empty out the water.
- Plug it back in but do not turn on yet.
- The light on the front will flash white, but do not turn on yet.
- Fill with water to the middle of the tank or close to the max fill line (about an inch and a half from the fill line as the plastic tubing you insert will raise the water a bit) and be sure it’s not too low as that little metal sensor at the bottom is sensitive.
- Put the tower together, with the insert and the top.
- Then press power.
- It should work well after doing this resetting
If you have no power to the unit after having used it before, this means the power source has gotten wet and the diffuser will need to dry out for a few days, unplugged and with the lid off.
Email GuruNanda Consumer Affairs Department at Contact@Gurunanda.com for any further assistance you may need.