Wall Street Yoga: From Distress to De-Stress in 14 Minutes A Day!
The First in GuruNanda's Happy Breath Yoga Book Series
Who Is This Book For?
- Anyone who feels overwhelmed by everyday tasks and sometimes loses sight of how days are really going.
- Any freelance creative juggling many assignments at once to meet the rapid-fire deadlines of large business & trying to pay bills on time.
- Any entrepreneur who has to keep his employees happy, constantly re-innovate, and increase profits to feed the family and make execute level decisions.
- Any stay-at-home parents trying to organize your family's schedule and maintain harmony in the family.
- Any celebrity struggling to make a mark in the cut-throat competitive industry, endlessly working to hone your craft and prove your worth.
- If you are a college student trying to manage your studies and a part-time job just to pay off your student loans.
- For anyone trying to keep up with the hectic demands of every living, this book teaches you how to take control of your life. If you find yourself caught up in the rapid pace and complexity of the modern lifestyle, trying to get through the day, week, month or year, this book will help you see the bigger picture and find meaning in some of the mindless tasks we perform.
- If you identify with any of these statement, you'll want to read GuruNanda's Happy Breath Yoga book, "Wall Street Yoga".
Here's your chance to change your life.
Try these simple meditation techniques and practice them regularly. By following these simple techniques, you can significantly reduce stress, perform better, and strengthen your interpersonal relationships.
In this book you will learn how to incorporate simple yogic breathing to your lifestyle and finally find that evasive inner peace all the yogis are always talking about.
Read simple, practical tips to relax, increase productivity, improve your lifestyle, and live a rewarding life.
And the best part? It's free!
We're all so busy. Stress has become not only common, it's expected. We’ve basically forgotten how to breathe!
GuruNanda, also known as Puneet Nanda, is a successful entrepreneur-turned-yogi. His business accomplishments, including the successful oral care brand, Dr. Fresh, earned him 2011’s Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award and an active position with the Young Presidents Organization (YPO). However, 16-hour workdays filled with stress, poor eating habits and lack of exercise took a dire toll on his life and his health. After an emergency trip to the hospital with chest pains during what turned out to be a severe anxiety attack, he rediscovered the yoga he loved as a child growing up in India.
His transformation included a 40-pound weight loss, which helped significantly lower his cholesterol and optimize his blood pressure. His commitment to yoga, yogic breathing, meditation and an Ayurvedic diet has helped him combat a host of prior health issues, such as back pain, insomnia, depression and sleep apnea, virtually without medications. GuruNanda’s self-realization has been so profound that he sold his former business and is now committed to sharing his journey with everyone. First, as a full-time yoga student, he expanded his knowledge through reading, attending seminars and traveling to ashrams around the world in order to deepen his practice and meditation. He used his passion for medical studies to research the science behind each yoga pose and how the moves benefit the human body. After studying with many yogis around the globe, he became an accredited yoga instructor officially affiliated with the Yoga Alliance.
GuruNanda’s hard-won philosophy is all about enjoying life without judgment or expectation. He is a huge proponent of ancient India’s laughter yoga, which has been proven to possess a variety of total body-mind-spirit benefits. His simple yogic approach to life serves to foster greater happiness, well-being and peace of mind. He and his company strive to develop resources and products based on this positive and holistic foundation.
Inspired by his personal transformative experience, GuruNanda has developed GuruNanda’s Happy Breath Yoga, a unique form of yoga and yogic breathing that can be easily incorporated into today’s extremely busy lives. GuruNanda is committed to providing people with simple, convenient, safe and resoundingly rewarding books, resources and products. Move. Laugh. Breathe. That’s the GuruNanda key to life.