Benefit: Helps relieve skin inflammation associated with conditions such as Eczema and psoriasis.
What You Need:
- ½ cup of Raw Shea Butter
- ½ cup of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
- 8 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- 30 drops of Lavender Oil
- Equipment: Double Boiler, Mixing Bowl & Sealable Mason jar
- Using a double boiler, melt the shea butter and fractionated coconut oil
- Add in the honey and stir until everything is melted.
- Add in the essential oils and stir until all ingredients are blended well.
- Let sit until cool so that the ingredients thicken and soften.
- Once softened, mix ingredients in a bowl with a spoon.
- Once you see the consistency of the lotion, transfer to a mason jar.
TO USE: Apply topically to your skin twice a day as needed. Store lotion at room temperature or in the refrigerator for softness.