Ylang Ylang, Cananga odorata
Aroma: Rich, Floral, Sweet
Country of Origin: Madagascar, Indonesia
Plant Part: Flowers
Consistency: Medium/Thick X Not recommended for use with Natural Mist
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Calm Mind, Lift Mood, Nourish Spirit
- Add 3-4 drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil to a bowl of hot water, place a towel over your head, and lean over the steam to receive Ylang Ylang’s powerful skin rejuvenating properties.
- Add 5-10 drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil to your GuruNanda Fractionated Coconut Oil, and apply to hair for a deeply nourishing and moisturizing effect. This can also promote healthy hair growth.
- Diffuse 6-8 drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil for an intoxicating, sweet aroma in your home.
Topical: Dilute with GuruNanda Fractionated Coconut Oil at a 2% dilution rate to avoid skin irritation. Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Room Deodorizer: Add 5-10 drops of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil to 4 oz. of distilled water to a spray bottle. Use as needed to help cleanse the air and provide an uplifting, intoxicating, and sweet scent.
Ylang Ylang is a unique essential oil extracted from Cananga odorata flowers in Madagascar, a unique and diverse island country in the Indian Ocean. Its source plant is often referred to as the “flower of flowers” due to its sweet, floral aroma. Ylang Ylang is used in some of the most popular perfumes on planet earth.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application. Consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Quality and Purity Testing:
Every batch of GuruNanda essential oil is put through the highest level of testing available for essential oil. This ensures that our essential oil is:
– 100% pure and natural
– Free from ANY synthetic or adulterated materials
– Has the correct aroma, appearance, and color