GURU NANDA® Oil Pulling was formulated with Ayurvedic knowledge to help promote feelings of wellbeing. Our pulling oil is organic and made in the U.S.A. GURUNANDA® Pulling Oil blends a precise ratio of oils to balance the 3 Humors (Doshas). It is a perfectly balanced combination of pure sesame oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, and peppermint oil. Before eating or brushing your teeth, swish around in the mouth and spit out to “pull” toxins. Pulling Oil has been used for millennia for a variety of purposes.
GURU NANDA® Pulling Oil is 100% organic, alcohol-free and contains no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
Ingredients: Sesame Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Peppermint Oil
Size: 8.45 fl oz / 250ml
Oil pulling is a unique oral methodology with a long, rich history in Ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine that dates back more than 5,000 years. Guru Nanda Pulling Oil was formulated with Vedic knowledge and Modern technology in mind.
Our pulling oil is organic and made in the U.S. Guru Nanda Pulling Oil blends a precise ratio of oils to balance the 3 Humors (Doshas).
Guru Nanda Pulling Oil is a perfectly balanced combination of pure sesame oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, and peppermint oil. Shortly after waking and before eating or brushing your teeth, this extraordinary oil can be swished around in the mouth and spit out to “pull” bacteria and other toxins from the body.
Pulling Oil has long been used to help promote weight loss, better breath, healthier teeth and gums, thicker, more lustrous hair, and radiant skin. GuruNanda Pulling Oil is 100% organic, alcohol-free and contains no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. It is naturally rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and contains iron, calcium, and magnesium, plus Vitamins A, B and E.
- To use, simply place approximately 1 tablespoon of GuruNanda Pulling Oil in your mouth and gently swish, pushing the oil between your teeth and around your mouth for 2 to 3 minutes. For better results you may gradually increase the time period up to 15 minutes as long as it is comfortable.
- When the oil begins to feel watery or if you start having jaw or neck fatigue, spit it out. Wash your mouth thoroughly with fresh clean water and then brush your teeth with a toothbrush and toothpaste.
- While you are pulling, mucous may build in the back of your throat. You may even have to expel the oil and clear the mucous from your throat before reaching your desired duration of pulling. If this occurs, use more GuruNanda Pulling Oil and continue pulling until you have hit your total pulling time. With frequent use, gradually increase your pulling time up to 15 minutes. You must brush your teeth after you pull oil as oil forms a biofilm on top of teeth. As a result, microorganisms can get trapped between the biofilm and teeth, which can create dental issues.
- Most importantly, the pulling oil should not be swallowed as it contains the very toxins and bacteria you are trying to eliminate from your body.
- Oil pulling is best performed in the morning before consuming any fluids or food.