Pine Needle, Pinus sylvestris
Bring back your most precious memories with the essential oil that smells just like Christmas. Pine Needle trees are incredibly popular and grow in large numbers around the world. Pine Needle Essential Oil has also been used for a variety of purposes around the world.
Aroma: Coniferous, Woody, Fresh
Country of Origin: Austria
Plant Part: Pine Needle
Consistency: Thin ✓ Approved for use with Natural Mist
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Add 2-3 drops of Pine Needle Essential Oil to a bowl of hot water. Place a towel over your head and inhale the steam that emerges from the bowl.
- Add a few drops of Pine Needle Essential Oil to a diffuser to create a fresh, natural, forest-like smell in your home.
- Add a few drops of Pine Needle Essential Oil to a basin of warm water. Let it sit for a few minutes, and enjoy a refreshing foot bath.
Topical: Dilute with GuruNanda Fractionated Coconut Oil at a 2% dilution rate to avoid skin irritation. Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Natural Insect Repellent: Mix up to 6 drops of Pine Needle Essential Oil with 1 ounce of carrier oil, and apply to the areas where the insects are most prominent.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application. Consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Quality and Purity Testing:
Every batch of Guru Nanda essential oil is put through the highest level of testing available for essential oil. This ensures that our essential oil is:
– 100% pure and natural
– Free from ANY synthetic or adulterated materials
– Has the correct aroma, appearance, and color