Patchouli, Pogostemon cablin
For hundreds of years, Patchouli has been referred to as the “attraction oil” due to its ability to complement and enhance the human scent. This sweet, earthy essential oil has been known to be a delight for those in its presence. It also has a variety of other properties.
Aroma: Sweet, Earthy
Country of Origin: Indonesia, India
Plant Part: Flower
Consistency: Medium/Thick X Not recommended for use with Natural Mist
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Add 5-6 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil and 2 cups of sea salt to warm water for a refreshing foot soak.
- Mix 5-6 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil with water and add to a spray bottle for a refreshing deodorant body spray.
- Mix 5-6 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil with 1 ounce of Fractionated Coconut Oil, and apply to skin for chill vibes.
Topical: Dilute with GuruNanda Fractionated Coconut Oil at a 2% dilution rate to avoid skin irritation. Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application. Consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Quality and Purity Testing:
Every batch of GuruNanda essential oil is put through the highest level of testing available for essential oil. This ensures that our essential oil is:
– 100% pure and natural
– Free from ANY synthetic or adulterated materials
– Has the correct aroma, appearance, and color