Lemongrass, Cymbopogon flexuosus
Preferred in topical aromatherapy applications, Lemongrass is often used for massages. It has a pungent aroma that can best be described as fresh and tangy. Enjoy the fresh, citrusy, and earthy aroma of Lemongrass Essential Oil.
Aroma: Fresh, Citrusy, Earthy
Country of Origin: India
Plant Part: Chopped Grass
Consistency: Thin ✓ Approved for use with Natural Mist
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Top Benefits: Cleanse, Refresh Mind, Renew Spirit
- Add 5 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil to a 5 oz. spray bottle filled with water to spray at irritating pests.
- Include a few drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil in your morning routine by adding a few drops to your cleanser.
- Dilute a few drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil with a carrier oil and massage your temples.
Topical: Dilute with GuruNanda Fractionated Coconut Oil at a 2% dilution rate to avoid skin irritation. Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Relaxing Muscle Body Scrub: Mix 8-10 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil with ½ cup of Epsom salt and ¼ cup of Fractionated Coconut Oil. Scrub your body with the mixture while you shower. You can also soak in the bathtub with this same mixture.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application. Consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Quality and Purity Testing:
Every batch of GuruNanda essential oil is put through the highest level of testing available for essential oil. This ensures that our essential oil is:
– 100% pure and natural
– Free from ANY synthetic or adulterated materials
– Has the correct aroma, appearance, and color