Lemon, Citrus limon
Many people around the world enjoy the classic and powerful Lemon Essential Oil. Distilled from the peels of Argentinian and Italian lemons, Lemon Essential Oil has been associated with positivity and light. Enjoy the tangy, citrusy smell of Lemon Essential Oil.
Aroma: Citrusy, Tangy, Fresh
Country of Origin: Argentina, Italy
Plant Part: Peels
Consistency: Thin ✓ Approved for use with Natural Mist
Method of Extraction: Cold Pressing
- Add a few drops of Lemon Essential Oil to a Diffuser to cleanse and purify the air while lifting your mood.
- Mix Lemon Essential Oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub the mixture on your neck to help overcome a cold.
- Add a few drops of Lemon Essential Oil and Tea Tree Essential Oil to a cotton ball, and place it at the bottom of a trashcan to help decrease foul odors.
Topical: Dilute with Guru Nanda Fractionated Coconut Oil at a 2% dilution rate to avoid skin irritation. Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application. Consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Quality and Purity Testing:
Every batch of Guru Nanda essential oil is put through the highest level of testing available for essential oil. This ensures that our essential oil is:
– 100% pure and natural
– Free from ANY synthetic or adulterated materials
– Has the correct aroma, appearance, and color