Eucalyptus, Eucalyptus globulus
Take a deep breath and experience the power of Eucalyptus Essential Oil. Eucalyptus awakens the senses. Enjoy the undeniably refreshing scent of Eucalyptus.
Aroma: Camphorous, Fresh, Woody
Country of Origin: China
Plant Part: Leaves, Twigs
Consistency: Thin ✓ Approved for use with Natural Mist
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Add a few drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil to a diffuser.
- Mix 3-5 drops of Eucalyptus and Peppermint Essential Oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Rub the mixture on your chest and neck.
- Place a few drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil on a warm, damp washcloth. Set the washcloth in the shower before showering.
Topical: Dilute with GuruNanda Fractionated Coconut Oil at a 2% dilution rate to avoid skin irritation. Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the scent.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application. Consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Quality and Purity Testing:
Every batch of GuruNanda essential oil is put through the highest level of testing available for essential oil. This ensures that our essential oil is:
– 100% pure and natural
– Free from ANY synthetic or adulterated materials
– Has the correct aroma, appearance, and color