Cypress, Cupressus sempervirens
Extracted from the lush evergreen Cypress trees in Spain, Cypress Essential Oil has a refreshing and herbaceous aroma and is commonly used in the perfume and soap industries for that reason. Many massage therapists also use Cypress Essential Oil as a base for massage oils.
Aroma: Fresh, Herbaceous, Woody
Country of Origin: Nepal
Plant Part: Branches
Consistency: Thin ✓ Approved for use with Natural Mist
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Add a few drops of Cypress Essential Oil to your diffuser for a fresh aroma.
- Mix a few drops of Cypress Essential Oil with a carrier oil and apply to legs.
- Mix a few drops of Cypress Essential Oil with a carrier oil and apply to the back of the neck and bottoms of feet.
Topical: Dilute with GuruNanda Fractionated Coconut Oil at a 2% dilution rate to avoid skin irritation. Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application. Consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Quality and Purity Testing:
Every batch of GuruNanda essential oil is put through the highest level of testing available for essential oil. This ensures that our essential oil is:
– 100% pure and natural
– Free from ANY synthetic or adulterated materials
– Has the correct aroma, appearance, and color