Clove, Eugenia caryophyllus
Clove is found in many oral healthcare products and is considered by many to be a powerful essential oil. When diffused, Clove Essential Oil smells like Christmas. Enjoy its warm, spicy, and woody aroma.
Aroma: Warm, Spicy, Woody
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Plant Part: Clove
Consistency: Thin ✓ Approved for use with Natural Mist
Method of Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Add 1 drop of Clove Essential Oil to a cup of water, swish the blend in your mouth for 1-2 minutes, then spit the mixture out for a refreshing feel.
- Combine 1 cup of baking soda and 10 drops of Clove Essential Oil. Sprinkle over your carpet, allow it to sit for at least 1 hour before vacuuming to help eliminate bad odors.
- If you have an uncomfortable tooth, put a few drops of clove oil on a cotton ball. Place the cotton ball on your sore tooth, and bite down lightly for 5 minutes.
Topical: Dilute with GuruNanda Fractionated Coconut Oil at a 2% dilution rate to avoid skin irritation. Apply a few drops of the diluted essential oil to wrists, temples, back of the neck or bottom of feet to enjoy the benefits.
Diffusion: Add between 2-8 drops into a diffuser to enjoy the aroma.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Dilute with a carrier oil at a 2% dilution rate before skin application. Consult your physician before use. Keep out of eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Quality and Purity Testing:
Every batch of GuruNanda essential oil is put through the highest level of testing available for essential oil. This ensures that our essential oil is:
– 100% pure and natural
– Free from ANY synthetic or adulterated materials
– Has the correct aroma, appearance, and color