Clean, sparkling windows and mirrors make your home a more pleasant place to be. Rather than reaching for expensive sprays that contain toxic ingredients, use this simple homemade window cleaner to give your windows and mirrors a smudge free shine. Also great for glass tabletops!
What You Need
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 Cup of Rubbing Alcohol
- 1 Tbsp of White Vinegar
- 8 Drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 8 Drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- In a spray bottle, combine the Essential Oils, Vinegar and Rubbing Alcohol.
- Top off with water and shake well before each use.
- Spray the blend onto the window and wipe clean with a paper towel or lint-free cloth. Repeat as needed