Poshmamma Oral Care Routine Kit 1.0
PoshMomma Daily Oral Care Routine Step by Step Process
1) Coconut Mint Pulling Oil – Ayurvedic, natural, pre-brush mouthwash.
a. Start with swishing the oil in your mouth.
b. You can start with as little as 1 minute a day and slowly build up to 10 minutes for optimum results
2) Gently scrape your tongue with stainless steel Tongue Scrapper included in the Coconut Mint Oil Pulling bottle
3) Next, use the Portable GuruNanda Water Flosser, a multi pressure mode gum massager, to remove plaque and food stuck between teeth. The water reservoir holds up to 230 mL. If you prefer a larger water capacity, use our Table Top Water Flosser.
a. Once or twice a week, you can fill 1/3rd of the water flosser tank with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide for super clean and whitening effect.
i. Hydrogen Peroxide is available in Walmart for $1.00. Here is the link:
Equate-3-Hydrogen-Peroxide- USP-Antiseptic-32-fl-oz/ 530449963?fulfillmentIntent= Pickup&athbdg=L1200
4) Brush your teeth with our Butter on Gums Soft Toothbrush using your own pea-size toothpaste for 2 minutes
(GuruNanda natural toothpaste coming soon )
5) Use our Saline Packets, which consists of Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) and Sodium Chloride, by mixing it with water. Swish/gargle for up to 30 seconds.
6) Finish your oral care routine with the GuruNanda Concentrated Mouthwash eco-friendly, sustainable and natural mouthwash.
a. You can also use 1 ml of the concentrated mouthwash in the Water Flosser to combine steps 4 and 6 for an equally effective deep clean of your mouth